20 March 23
• Different projects worth 1000 crores, and 5 flyovers worth 250 crores will be built only on the bypass
17 new flyovers will be built in the city in 3 years, the tender final of 9, DPR ready for 8
This road map is needed for 2025, 30% of flyovers will be built in the Central city
• In the next three years, 15 flyovers and 2 railway over bridges will be completed on Ring Road, bypass, and major intersections in the city. Out of these 17 projects, 10 projects will be completed in two years, while for 7 it will take three years. DPR and design work have been done for five flyovers of the National Highway, the amount has also been approved. About 250 crore rupees will be spent on this. Out of 17 tenders, 9 have been done and 8 are in process.
• MR-10 Those coming and going on AB Road from Bhopal, Dewas, and Maksi will get a lot of relief from the Wale flyover. The three-layer flyover on MR-10 will be the first in the state. However, there are two types of problems in this, one is that the line of Narmada is coming below, so it will be built above the underground. The underbridge will be built here, so that water does not enter inside, there will be a wall like a canopy.
• Will make 5 in an urban area
Indore Development Authority is building four flyovers. These include Footi Kothi, Bhanvarkuan, Khajrana, and Lavkush Square. The fifth flyover is to be built at Mhow Naka, but the problem here is in the Lalbagh arm. Here the width of the master plan is less, so it has to be increased. On one side is the township and on the other is the land of Lalbagh. IDA will spend around Rs 300 crore on four flyovers.
• 5 Flyovers will be prepared with the help of the Center
The flyovers for which funds have been approved from the Center include Dewas Naka (Niranjanpur Square), Musakhedi, IT Park, Satyambai Square (AB Road), and Marimata Square. Mahesh guard at Marimata intersection. There is a problem with the line. The width here is less, in such a way there will be difficulty in making service road. That’s why there is yet to be a detailed survey. This flyover will be made by PWD.
• 5 flyover national highway will be built on a bypass
In view of the increasing traffic, flyovers, and railway over bridges are necessary. NHAI will build five flyovers on the bypass. These will be built in the same way as those built at Tejaji Nagar and Mangalia. These include flyovers at Rau Bypass Circle, Ralamandal, Mangalia (Arjun Baroda), opposite Best Price, and Labh Mandapam (three-landing at the MR-10 intersection).
• 2 railway over “bridges will also be built
Two railway over bridges will be built at Laxmibai Nagar and a railway crossing near Reti Mandi in West Zone. There is also one proposed in Mangalia
MP monitoring cell will be formed, which will give a report every month
Member of Parliament Shankar Lalwani told that monitoring cells are also being set up to ensure that the works of all the projects are completed on time. This cell will be there for coordination between IDA, NHAI, PWD, and other departments. It will consist of one project officer each from the district administration, municipal corporation, IDA, PWD, NHAI, and a member of parliament along with an expert, who will report the progress of these projects every month. If there is a ground problem somewhere, the diagnosis will also be done within the time limit.
Source: Dainik Bhaskar